Littleton, CO 80127
Gina Fontaine is a mover, and she inspires others to move in the way that brings them joy and freedom. Sets and repetitions are taking on much less meaning for this 20 year veteran fitness professional, as she discovers that humans just need to move more. 20% of the population enjoys the structure, organization and routine of traditional fitness programs. Those are the Americans who currently exercise regularly. Gina is currently creating a movement that appeals to the other 80 percent who know they need to move but the “gym” thing is not for them.
She also specializes in corrective and restorative exercise and takes a team approach to working with physical therapists and chiropractors to provide a continuum of care for individuals healing from injury and muscular imbalance.
The center of Gina’s life is her husband and 3 children. Her entrepreneurial aspirations are built upon her desire to integrate her family into what she does. Her own children have inspired the creation of her prenatal fitness certification program, Power of Pregnancy, and a movement class for kids called KidRhythms.
Gina’s love for movement is contagious and she has scarcely found a person she could not inspire to move! She is a certified personal trainer and yoga instructor and she offers private and group classes in clients’ homes and places of business.
Trains within 10.00 miles of 80127
720 891 1959