Dundee, IL 60118
Marianna is more than a fitness and nutrition instructor, she is a life coach and with over a decade of experience, she helps her clients reach extraordinary results. Her unique approach can be best described as understanding that not everyone who is fit is healthy and not everyone who is healthy is fit. Marianna engages her clients from holistic perspective and views mind and body as conjoined unit. With her understanding of human psychology, she not only designs individualized programs targeted to deliver unique results but she also teaches How undesirable habits can be easily changed. Her goal and focus is on life enjoyment and fulfillment via health and fitness in forefront as an inseparable part of her clients’ lifestyle.
• Low energy? She explains how change in eating habits increases level of vitality while clocking in less snooze hours.
• Injured or sore? She decouples why to focus on time instead of distance makes sense.
• Always hungry? Marianna clarifies how to mix and match different food groups while being able to actually eat.
• Not eating in order to loose weight? She explains why this behavior actually encourages weight gain.
• Hit the wall in your training? She explains what food is needed as fuel. Protein, not it.
• Confused about contradicting training methods?
• What does your body and brain need to function at their full capacity? They are not the one and the same.
• When to stretch and when to warm up? Again, not the same thing.
Marianna is interested in athletes and sport enthusiast that are serious about their goals but also realistic about their expectations. This is not a short-term fad or quick fix but together, her and her clients deliver long-term lasting results, lifestyle change and life of health, fitness and enjoyment.
Trains within 25.00 miles of 60118