San Francisco, CA 94103
Jan Alotte applies over 15 years’ experience as a competitive runner to motivate and inspire athletes of all levels. Her winning attitude and diverse background are the cornerstones of her success as a personal trainer, running coach and owner of Alotte Fitness.
With a focus on strength and performance training and weight loss, Jan has helped clients in losing up to 80 pounds and in consistently achieving personal bests.
- head coach for San Francisco Marathon, San Mateo
- running form coach for San Francisco Marathon, San Francisco
- pacer for Nike Women’s Marathon
- collegiate athlete - ran track and cross-country for Boston University and University of Colorado, Boulder
- running ambassador for lululemon athletica
- group exercise instructor
- outdoor guide and climbing instructor for Outward Bound
- motivational speaker
What Jan loves most about coaching and training is to see people embrace possibility and positively change their lives.