2960 NIMBUS DR
NORTH PORT, FL 34287
Florida's Buddha Yoga Center in North Port FL offers private yoga instruction for tailored, therapeutic yoga practice designed for clients' needs and goals. Based upon our lineage of Krishnamacharya, which advocates yoga practice matched to the student's needs, we combine the latest research in physiology and kinesiology with novel yoga postures to achieve:
- Flexibility, mobility and balance
- Myofascial release and relief from associated body stiffness and pain
- Structural re-patterning to address compensatory issues from injury or poor posture
- Rest/relax response of the parasympathetic nervous system to address mood, anxiety or sleep problems
- Improvement in circulation, respiration, vagus nerve tone and emotional equilibrium
- Countermeasures to aging issues, stress, hormonal imbalances and effects of a sedentary lifestyle
- Healthy movement regimen for repetitive motion injuries, chronic pain, recovery from surgery/injury
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Seasoned practitioners, athletes, beginners, injured students or seniors facing aging issues can benefit from practice of therapeutic yoga sequences - designed for their individual needs and goals.
WHY A PRIVATE YOGA SESSION INSTEAD OF A "GROUP" CLASS
Choose private yoga instruction to address specific needs and pace - not possible in a "group exercise" setting. Beginning or advanced students can benefit from personal yoga training to manage/prevent injury or get guidance on dramatically improving their practice. Private yoga instruction is an excellent method to achieve results in a relaxed, focused milieu without distractions of a yoga class/gym. Clients receive a personal assessment, custom sequences to address specific needs, hands-on adjustments/assists, meditation and aromatherapy head massage.