To learn more about NPI Posture Workshops go here: National Posture Institute Posture CEC Workshop Info
To learn more about becoming a Certified NPI Professional™ go here: National Posture Institute Certificate Programs
To learn more about NPI go here: National Posture Institute Website
NPI Facebook: National Posture Institute Facebook
The National Posture Institute presents Posture Workshops that teach personal trainers/all group exercise instructors (Aerobic/Strength/TRX/Pilates/Yoga etc...), Athletic Trainers, and allied health/medical professionals (physical therapists/chiropractors) to assess and educate their clients/patients in all areas of posture and body alignment.
Participants will learn to:
• Assess and Analyze Posture
• Correct Client/Patient Postural Deviations
• Select/Evaluate exercise/rehab movements
• Increase client/patient pool and membership retention
• Implement a Posture-Based Assessment/Business Model
The NPI Workshop has been approved for CECs/CEUs: National Posture Institute Approved CECs/CEUs Website
• Personal Trainers: ACE (0.7 CECs), ACSM (7.0 CECs), AFAA (6.0 CEUs), Can-Fit-Pro (4.0), ISSA (7.0 CEUs), NASM (0.7 CEUs), NCSF (4.0 CECs), NPI (7.0 CECs), NSCA (0.7 CEUs), SCW (7.0 CECs)
• Athletic Trainers: NATA-BOC-ATC (7.0 CECs)
• Kinesiotherapists: AKTA (0.7 CEUs)
• Registered Dietitians/Dietetic Technicians, Registered: ADA/CDR (7.0 CPEUs)
• Physical Therapists: Florida Physical Therapy Association (8.0 CECs), Georgia Physical Therapy Board (0.7 CEUs), Illinois Physical Therapy (7.0 CEs), Maryland Board of Physical Therapy (0.7 CEUs), Texas Physical Therapy Association (7.0 CCUs), and Virginia Physical Therapy Association (7.0 CEs) to name a few
The Workshop is 60% lecture and 40% interactive hands-on training. A hands-on practical approach is used for demonstrations and experiential learning in small group settings. Attendees that want to have their posture assessed and practice exercise movements should wear tank-tops, sleeveless t-shirts, or sports bras and shorts above the knee.
For more information about NPI's Posture Analysis Workshop or to register for any of NPI's Certificate Programs, please contact NPI at: http://www.npionline.org email@example.com W-888-240-2914
Join the growing number of personal trainers (from the American Council of Exercise (ACE), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) /group exercise instructors (TRX, Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, etc...), physical therapists (American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), athletic trainers (National Athletic Training Association (NATA), chiropractors, and others that have a successful and rewarding career as a Certified Posture Specialist or Certified Resistance Training Professional.